Order of Greek Deities
- Primordial Deities
- Titan Deities - Titanes (male); Titanides (female); Hyperionides; Koionides; Iapetionides; Okeanides
- Olympian Deities - Dodekatheon; Theoi Olympioi; Mousai (Muses); Charites (Graces); Horae (hours); Styktides
- Oceanic Deities - Theoi Halioi; Oceanids; Nereides; Potamoi
- Chthonic Deities - Theoi Khthonioi; Erinyes (Furies); Earthborn; Apotheotheni
Hellenic Festival Calendar: Boedromion (September)
- 4th - Sacrifice to Basile
- 5th - Genesia: Festival of the Dead..
- 6th - Sacrifice to Artemis Agrotera.
- 12th - Democratia: Festival to honour democracy..
- 15th-21st - Eleusinian Mysteries: (also the great mysteries) Rites celebrating Persephone and Demeter.
- 17th - Epidauria: Festival to honour Asclepius.
- 27th - Sacrifices to the Nymphs, Achelous, Hermes, Athena, and Gaia.
Witches, like saints, are solitary stars that shine with a light of their own; they depend on nothing and no one, which is why they have no fear and plunge blindly into the abyss with the assurance that instead of crashing to earth, they will fly back out. They can change into birds and see the world from above, or worms to see it from within, they can inhabit other dimensions and travel to other galaxies, they are navigators on an infinite ocean of consciousness and cognition.
My Moon Sign
Moon Sign for July 26, 1986 2:00:00 AM BST:
AriesDegree: 2° 42’
People with the Moon in the same degree
The Moon is *not* Out-Of-Bounds (declination 0° 39’)
Energetic, impulsive, sporty, straightforward, quick to act. Likes simplicity and honesty, cannot bear boredom.
The Moon in Aries makes an individual energetic, impetuous and impulsive. Even if at times he or she might seem calm and cool outside, inside they are full of fidgety urges. Quite unexpectedly for those around them, and sometimes even for themselves, these people can suddenly get involved in an adventure, make a decisive step, or go to the other side of the globe under the influence of a bright new idea.
It is simply essential for the Moon in Aries to somehow release the energy of this hot-headed sign, and so it is quite common for an individual with this Moon to go into sports (REAL sports, not chess!).
Moon in Aries people see life as a permanent battle or competition. Even if everything goes smoothly, without effort, their Moon in Aries will find something to struggle for.
Since the Moon rules unconscious reactions, people with the Moon in Aries react very quickly and automatically. Later, when they become more conscious of their actions, they may regret what they’ve done, but, alas, patience and prudence are not their strong points.
If their life is too stable and dull, Moon in Aries individuals might protest against this, and this can show as health problems - possibly inflammatory disorders of digestion or an allergy. The Moon is also associated with skin, and the skin may become reddish, with pimples or a rash. Moon in Aries can also be prone to headaches, sleeplessness (especially when overworked or overexcited) and eye problems.
To get rid of stress, Moon in Aries needs to somehow spend excess energy - to have a run, to punch someone (if not physically then emotionally), or break something.
It is not easy for Moon in Aries to be a parent. It just cannot be unobtrusive and steady. Its pedagogical style is more like a cavalry charge, and a slap on the wrist can be its main argument.
Moon in Aries people often think of their mother as an active and energetic person, and the main thing which she taught them in life is not to be idle and that they should pursue their goals.
Housekeeping may serve as a safety-valve for these people, especially for women. They have plenty of energy for cleaning, repairing, cooking, but this happens in bursts, and if something isn’t completed until the end of such a burst, it will be abandoned until the next time. Normally, the Moon in Aries can be a good cook (if it doesn’t burn something in a haste), but everyday cooking is seen as humdrum and boring.
Mercury Sign for July 26, 1986 2:00:00 AM BST:
Cancer 28° 35’
- Intellectual performance strongly depends on the emotional state: can be very smart and communicative when in a good mood but silent and reclusive when in a bad mood.
- Might find it difficult to demonstrate one’s knowledge in a stressful situation.
- Good memory, ability to synthesize and to see the general picture behind multiple details.
- Perception is deeply subjective, filtered through the personal experience, and so the resulting knowledge can be very different from that of anyone else.
- Strong intuition, excellent ability to understand symbols and metaphors, sometimes ability to foresee events.
- Can easily communicate with small children.
Mercury is not Out-Of-Bounds, declination 15° 39’.
Speed: 0° 38’ (Slower than average)
Mercury is in Retrograde Motion.
Distance from the Sun: 4° 11’
Progressed Stations of Mercury
TurningAgeWhenDirect7y 12mJul 1994Retrograde99y 3mOct 2085
Sun Sign for 26 July 1986 02:00:00 BST:
LeoDegree: 2° 46’
People with the Sun in the same degree
Sun in Leo is warm and generous, always ready to support and to inspire other people. This kind of personality very often has something regal about it, some kind of natural pride and dignity. But on the other hand, people with Sun in Leo are very sensitive to criticism and any expressions of doubt regarding their high virtues.
They often have their own creative way of doing things, and they desperately need to feel loved and appreciated; to be surrounded by loving people. At times they can be stubborn and naive like a child.
The Herbalist's Must Have 30 Herbs
This list was compiled by the California School of Herbal Studies (CSHS) in the 1980s by the six directors. Each made a list of what they believed would provide an herbalist with pretty much any and all the herbal actions and uplifting virtues required to provide good health care in a home and…